Laura Dayton left the Ponderosa ...

mumu74

janet the wicked

That Star Trek episode - Wink of an Eye. There's a scene between Kirk and Deela that had been edited out of syndication for years. It was restored sometime in the 90s I think, probably when the remastering took place. Deela is standing in front of a mirror. I don't know if it's Kirk's bedroom or hers, but as she is combing her hair, he is sitting on the bed pulling his boots on. Ahem...

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, janet the wicked said:

That Star Trek episode - Wink of an Eye. There's a scene between Kirk and Deela that had been edited out of syndication for years. It was restored sometime in the 90s I think, probably when the remastering took place. Deela is standing in front of a mirror. I don't know if it's Kirk's bedroom or hers, but as she is combing her hair, he is sitting on the bed pulling his boots on. Ahem...

I remember seeing that scene long ago. It does bring up some questions.....:think:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janet the wicked said:

43 minutes ago, AC1830 said:

I remember seeing that scene long ago. It does bring up some questions.....:think:

No questions, :lol: I'm sure they did it. "spacial chemistry, apparently". After all, that "Deela" was less shy than Laura, and wanted to try a spacial connexion with Captain Kirk, who wouldn't try ? 

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

janet the wicked
3 hours ago, AC1830 said:

Maybe he had a rock in his boot.

• Funny 5

Is this the one where, at the end, Spock has to do the Vulcan mind meld to take away Kirk's memories of her? :think:

• Confused 1