Fight The Blues - Post A Nature Pic

We all know how spending time with nature helps our wellbeing.

The Lockdown has taken it's toll and many of us are feeling blue.

So, what better way to help each other through this, then to share our own
pics of nature.

Spend some time in your garden, on your walk, riding your bike, or just looking out of your window, and take a moment to appreciate the nature surrounding you.

Then, take a picture(s) to share.

With so many of us spread all over the world
we could get some wonderfully diverse,  interesting shots.

Post you pic(s) here for all of us to enjoy.

~~~~

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Bakerj said:

Spectacular PSW.  I've never seen an actual storm front rolling in like that. 

The funny thing was, it was sunny behind me. I wouldn’t have even known it was happening if I hadn’t looked out the window in my home office (was about 9am, so I was working) and caught just a glimpse of some funky dark blue and white over my neighbor’s house. Within 30 seconds of taking those pics most of that horizontal line had spread out so you couldn’t really see it anymore — but it was really long while it lasted.

• Like 1

I’ve worked from home since March 24. This rabbit (I’m assuming it’s the same one) randomly hops into my back yard by coming through under the fence. It usually nibbles on the plants. Today it was running amok, as if it were running laps in the yard. Snapped a non-blurry pic.

76106900-FA21-4475-AD27-D7-D2-EC5-F17-E5

• Like 10
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, PSW said:

This guy was in my yard a couple of weeks ago ... he was definitely not hanging around, he was on the move ...

That's a turtle on the go, all right.  :laugh:  I've shown the pic to my son.  You had a visit from an American Box Turtle.  Semi-aquatic, omnivores.  Nice  

• Like 1