New blog post: 1,000 Words of Summer, Day One (and Two, and Three, etc.)

5 minutes ago, jfclover said:

WTG, Jo!  :woohoo:  

Thanks, Pat!

I'm finding the whole thing kind of incredible. I really wasn't in the mood to write, and I had plenty of reasons not to, but I made myself do it, and in less than an hour, I had a whole new development in the relationship between my main character and the person who, in adulthood, would be his nemesis. 

• Like 1
jfclover
12 hours ago, pjb said:

I'm finding the whole thing kind of incredible. I really wasn't in the mood to write, and I had plenty of reasons not to, but I made myself do it, and in less than an hour, I had a whole new development in the relationship between my main character and the person who, in adulthood, would be his nemesis. 

It's close to writing a NANO challenge.  Let the words flow and be amazed at what develops.

• Like 2
Bakerj
17 hours ago, pjb said:

Sounds amazing.  Great how thing turn out.  Despite irritating distractions today, I have managed 1,059 today.  Yay!

• Like 1