Movie Quotes

This is totally non-Bonanza, but apparently I'm not the only person in the world who randomly quotes movie lines.  If you are one of us, now is the time to confess.  What's your go-to line?  I have too many to list here, but just off the top of my head are a few that my kids and I have tossed around through the years.  They are in their 20s and 30s now and we still do it.  All the time.  I 'll even let you guess the movies.

"The new phone book's here!"

"Samsonite.  I was way off."

"Those your skis?  Both of 'em?"

"Buzz, your girlfriend -- woof!"

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal."

"I hate manure!"

"Lorraine, I'm your density..."

Who wants to play?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Questfan said:

"That's not a knife. That's a knife." This is a multi-use quote where practically anything can be used to replace knife and the more ridiculous, the better.

"No, I am your father" is another one that gets lots of use in weird ways.

You're right about the Star Wars quote.  I don't think I know the other one, but I could certainly have fun with it...

“Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.”

”You call this archaeology?”

”You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.”

”Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, patina said:

“Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.”

”You call that archaeology?”

”You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.”

”Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.”

The only one I know is the first one from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.  That's a favorite. "Dust, wind, dude." :lol:

• Haha 1