indyanna130

Valentine Card Exchange

wx4rmk

I'm with Michele on this; I'd be happy to participate if there's interest (even if it's only one other person). If there's no interest, I'm ok not doing it.

SJRCartwright

Me! Me! Me!!!!  I love Valentines.  Why not have those who are interested post a Valentine to their favorite Cartwright?  Could be lots of fun.  Just an idea.  I know some of the other members will have clever ideas to offer.  This could be so sweet!

Sierra Girl

Personally, I'm not hugely interested in doing a Valentine's exchange. It follows pretty soon after the Christmas one which is quite expensive for me to do in the UK. However, I'd be more than happy to contribute to a forum with folks posting Valentine's pictures to their favourite Cartwrights. That appeals to me....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SJRCartwright

Sierra Girl -

I agree with you on the cost - postage just went up here in the States, but, like you, I like the online Valentines' Day.  Could be lots of fun!!  According to an earlier post on this topic, mumu74 has a Valentine's Day birthday.  Anybody up for an online birthday party?  Just an idea.....

• Like 1

MicheleBE1115
7 hours ago, indiana said:

In France Valentine is only for lovers (Lover's day), so it would be weird for me to send cards (I have just one Love, my husband:wink: )

I buy valentines for my family (and used to for my husband).  That's why I'm not as interested.  I'm sure we can celebrate Mumu's birthday some other way, the way we usually celebrate birthdays at the Brand for everyone else.

• Like 1

Bakerj
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:16 PM, SJRCartwright said:

Why not have those who are interested post a Valentine to their favorite Cartwright?  Could be lots of fun.

Posting a Valentine to our favourite Cartwright on the forum could be fun.  Some very creative people out there.

• Like 1

SJRCartwright

Bakerj - I like your idea - quick, easy, fun to share.  

indiana
On 1/14/2019 at 5:55 PM, Bakerj said:

Posting a Valentine to our favourite Cartwright on the forum could be fun.  Some very creative people out there.

Before (I am on the forum since 2008), we made something for Valentine on the forum if my memory is good, and true, it was very funny.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.