indiana

Pernell POD : 7-11 January

SJRCartwright

I've got to get a computer so I can see all the gorgeous pictures......

• Like 1

SJRCartwright

I found a really wonderful picture of Adam in the gallery.  Liked it so well it is my current screen saver.  I am always on the lookout for anything Awesomely Adam.  But I still want to see what all the jpegs are so I can respond to some of the comments that spark my curiosity.  I am missing so much!!!!

indiana
5 hours ago, SJRCartwright said:

I found a really wonderful picture of Adam in the gallery.  Liked it so well it is my current screen saver.  I am always on the lookout for anything Awesomely Adam.  But I still want to see what all the jpegs are so I can respond to some of the comments that spark my curiosity.  I am missing so much!!!!

Glad you visit the Pernell's POD. I just post picture of Pernell in other roles than Adam here, or promo shots of Pernell. If you want so see Adam, you can visit Patina's POD  "Adam's Pod"

It's normal you can't see my pictures, because I let my digital work only for one week (from monday to saturday online), because I don't want my pics on another sites or on FB, I prefer remove my pics (before,  I shared, but I stopped for personal reasons). :wink: 

Edited by indiana

SJRCartwright

Can't say as I blame you for protecting your work.  Things can show up in the strangest places; not necessarily where we would like them to be.  Pernell had such a wide variety of work both pre- and pos-t Bonanza and I enjoy seeing his characterizations (and seeing the actual film/clip or whatever when I can).  He is an amazing actor and, I imagine, was a unique person (from the few  taped interviews I have been able to find of him).  Someday, maybe I will have a computer of my own and I can share your enjoyment of this unique man.  

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.