indyanna130

2018 Holiday Card Exchange

indyanna130

I know it's early, but with so many things going on, I decided to post this now.  I always look forward to the cards from different parts of the world.  So without further hesitation....

The Holidays are almost here again -

And in what has become an annual tradition here at Bonanza Brand, we will again start our...

Bonanza Brand Holiday Card Exchange! :xmastree:

Cartwright Tree.JPG

From today (Oct 23, 2018)  until Sunday, November 25th, you are invited to PM me with your name, address, and email address.  I will compile a list with all of us who will be participating and email it to all participants by Fiday November 30th.  Then, you'll have all of December to send out your cards to fellow members!

No one is obligated to participate, it's a voluntary event.  I think it's safe to say that all of us who have participated in the Card Exchange these past years have found it fun to receive cards from various parts of the world! :world:

I hope to hear from you! 

wx4rmk

This sounds like fun! Since I've never participated before, I have a couple questions. First...are there any requirements for the cards (eg. Bonanza related, handmade, etc)? Second...in the past, how many participants did you have (just trying to figure out how many cards I might have to send out)?

indyanna130
2 hours ago, wx4rmk said:

This sounds like fun! Since I've never participated before, I have a couple questions. First...are there any requirements for the cards (eg. Bonanza related, handmade, etc)? Second...in the past, how many participants did you have (just trying to figure out how many cards I might have to send out)?

I'm sending you a PM.  🙂

Bakerj
22 hours ago, wx4rmk said:

Ditto.

indyanna130
1 hour ago, Bakerj said:

Ditto.

There is no requirement on the cards.  You can make them or buy them, or you can even send an e-card which is why we include email addresses also. 

We've had as many as 30 and low as 17.

I see now that stamps in US are .50 now.  WOW

It takes about 1.09 for a card to go overseas.  They have this one stamp that you can get so you don't have to put on two or three.

If you have other questions, let me know.  🙂

wx4rmk
18 hours ago, ellen said:

Postage for a card from the US to other countries is $1.15 now.  (Rates went up in January.) You can get international Forever stamps; I have a couple from last year so I'll save some money this year!

I know it's probably different each year, but just curious how many forever international stamps you used last year? 

MicheleBE1115